Technique and language of perfumery
Saturdays 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM | Ivana Barrios
Inicio: Junio – Fecha a confirmar
Lugar a confirmar (CABA y alrededores)
Limited places. Groups of 5 to 10 people
6 Sessions | See Value
- Professionals in perfumery creation, brands or distribution willing to develop their perfumery knowledge and culture.
- Acquire and structure your perfumery knowledge.
- Desarrollar una «cultura de perfumería».
- Master the vocabulary to describe a fragrance.
- Identificar notas claves y acuerdos
- Understanding of olfaction (physiological description).
- Olfaction and emotions
- Smell memorization technique.
- Materials, bases, chords and fragrances in the rough.
- In depth review of naturals and chemicals ingredients by olfactive family.
- Structures of fragrances, formulations and concentrations.
- Analytical and emotional language in describing fragrances.
- A fee will be charged that will cover the cost of the materials shared among the students in class and the notes for each student.
- Students have the option to buy their own Olfactorium® (compact and portable pallets of raw materials). The needs of the Technique and Language course of the Perfumery require two: (Olfactorium® Introduction # 1 and Olfactorium® Introduction # 2) of 48 vials each.
Certificates will be delivered to those who wish with an extra cost.